Friday, 09 March 2018 19:03
Do-It-Yourself Building Project TipsWritten by H&L Website Administrator
Whether you’re building a house or making table, these are some basic tips to keep in mind!
- Ensure your cuts are square, finished product will be level and not rock etc.
- Measure twice, cut once
- For best cuts, cut behind line not on the line
- Clean work area and free of clutter
- Sharp cutting tools, e.g. saw, chisel blade,
- Always pre-drill a pilot hole when driving screws
- Always wear safety gear
Published in Resource Centre
Latest from H&L Website Administrator
Leave a comment
Make sure you enter all the required information, indicated by an asterisk (*). HTML code is not allowed.