Hardware & Lumber Ltd., a Jamaican company retailing and wholesaling building materials, home improvement supplies, household items and agricultural products, invites applications from suitably qualified persons for the position of:
Assistant Branch Manager (H&L RTV Lane)
Purpose of the Role
To provide strong support in the management of daily operations to drive sales and profitability while providing inspiring leadership to the branch teams in delivering on excellence in the customer experience.
- Effectively collaborate in coordinating and executing the day to day branch operations
- Support the availability of saleable stock through consistent monitoring of inventory levels
- Participate in monitoring expenses associated with branch operations to ensure that expenses remain within budgetary guidelines<
- Provide prompt and consistent support to ensure branch team's awareness and adherence to established policies and practices
- Ability to engage team members in delivering on objectives and maximizing profitability
- Sound relationship management skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Intermediate proficiency in Microsoft Suite (Word/Excel/PowerPoint)
Minimum Education & Experience
- Degree in Management Studies, Business Administration, or equivalent
- 2 years' work experience at a supervisory level preferably in a retail environment
- Training in Warehousing and/or Inventory Management is considered an asset
DEADLINE FOR APPLICATIONS: SEPTEMBER 6, 2019
Attention: The Human Resource Manager
"Assistant Branch Manager - H&L RTV Lane"
697 Spanish Town Road, Kingston 11
We appreciate all applications; however only short listed candidates will be contacted.